Library Class Request Form
The Libraries offer Information Literacy (IL) classes in all disciplines.
During the suspension of the physical library services, we will offer online IL teaching options.
- For Archives and Special Collections, please contact Michael Moir (firstname.lastname@example.org) x 22457
- For Osgoode Law Library, please contact Yemisi Dina (email@example.com) x 55991
- For all other classes, please fill out the class request form
Library Class Request Schedule:
- For Fall and year-long classes, please submit your request by August 15th.
- For Winter classes, please submit your request by December 1st.
- For Summer classes, please submit your request by May 15th.
- For questions and suggestions, please contact Dana Craig (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that we need at least three weeks for scheduling purposes.